Sergey Larenkov – His photographs of the siege of Leningrad and St. Petersburg really got lots of name on internet and are famous too. so we present some really nice photographs by sergei, where past and present meet in Moscow, Berlin, Vienna, Prague..
1. Vienna. 1945/2010. Soviet soldiers in the Imperial Palace Hoffburg.
2. Moscow is preparing for oborone.1941/2009, Gorkogo / Tverskaya Street.
3. Berlin 1945 / 2010. Destroyed tank “Tiger” in the park Tiergarten.
4. Moscow, 1941/2009. Trolleybuses.
5. Vienna. 1945/2010. Senior Lieutenant Vladimir making a sketch of the fountain with a statue of Athena in front of Parliament.
6. Berlin 1945/2010. The soldier-winner.
7. Leningrad / St Petersburg 1942/2010 Borovaya 26. Now there are mini-hotels in Saint Petersburg.
8. Moscow, Mayakovsky Square, 1941/2010, the Triumphal Square
9. Storming the Reichstag.
10. Beetles on the steps of the Reichstag.
11. Victory Banner before sending it to Moscow.
12. Berlin, Soviet artillery on the corner.
13. Prague. Powder Tower. Population meets tanks liberators.
14. Vienna, Infantry units moving to the city center.