In the Light box photography small and medium items are photographed. It is inexpensive photography. We simply use a large cardboard box and cut off these edges. When we cut edges of the box then it has to be properly wrapped up in a white cloth and then we use the flashlight to focus on the object. Here are some examples of light Box Photography.
- 44 Distinctive Watercolor Painting Ideas
- Digital vs. Analog Photography
- 31 Best Photo Booth Props Images
- Most important tools for every photographer
- From Preparation with ExamSnap to CompTIA A+ Certification and Career of IT Technician
- 30+ Jewellery Photography Examples
- Tips for Picking a Camera for Outdoor Photography.
- PrepAway Review: Why Should You Get Six Sigma Certification This Year
- How Easy Is It to Transition from Photography to Videography?
- Drone Photography 101