“Cities in which the eyes and a pleasure to be, and the soul is not boring. They do not claim to be the capitals and cities, and some names you may hear for the first time in his life, but the “feel” of them remained with me all my life. Some are noisy, some quiet diffused in the air. Many of them are united by several factors: historical buildings, small or, conversely, a large old town, the small population and the fact that all these beauty covers the protection of UNESCO. The latter, alas, inevitably leads to the flow of tourists. But even with this point – is the city which has its own atmosphere, which has its own face, long aftertaste and my eternal desire to return to them, “- especially for Bigpikchi tells Peter Lovygin .
1. In the 17th century was one of the most populous cities of the Old and New Worlds, but then Paris and London grew, and ended in Potosi silver in the mountains. And Potosi turned into a steep Bolivian province with traditional female egg capsules in a poncho, leading llama on a leash and wearing elegant hats, yes houses in colonial style. Hang and hang out in Potosi with its cheapness and nontraditional security for South America can be quite easy for several days.
3. Rostov (Russia)
4. Founded in the 9th century, 30 000 people.
5. Local Kremlin draws in the surrounding huts for themselves, and expanse of Lake Nero, which is all this beauty, only disturbs the local Roma, scoop out water for household needs.Rostov solar, rustic summer as a child, deserted after 7 pm and so powerful at the same time, that is beyond words.
6. A traditional North African port city in the yellow-blue colors. Jimi Hendrix was not exactly a fool by Essaouira their home in the 60s.
7. Porto (Portugal)
8. Gaia Miragaia, Ribeiro, Bonfim … With tall Eiffel Bridge shows how to climb up the roof krasnocherepichnye. The author of this post is not exactly a fool, select the port to their home for the next few years.
9. Siena (Italy)
10. Yangshuo (China)
11. From the central artery as West Street, where except wooden members do not sell, Yangshuo has a very large and beautiful surroundings. Xingping, Shangri-La, walking on a raft down the river past the quaint hills of … The day you can take a proactive for every taste. But nightlife in Yangshuo is not far behind. Werth under “Tender May” chickens grilled horizontal grill so that they can play table football. Spinning grandmother in versions of qigong and grandfather on a swing.
13. Rishikesh (India)
14. Around the corner from a quiet start Rishikesh Himalayas. Here, far away, in the next world, originates the Ganges. She is still clean, and all the burning corpses – they are downstream. It is in Rishikesh, the world center of yoga, India with the help of “The Beatles” that visited here in 1968, entered the western culture.
15. Riga is so quiet and comfortable, it would be strange if there is still at least something happened.
16. Ples (Russia)
17. Reach MAGIC. Buddha was born here, live life and die. The place for him. But the Buddha replaced Levitan and locals eventually rolled in smoked fish. And as all good beginning. But to hold a complete buzz on the nature and ease of the day can be quite two.
18. In the evening sunlight plёsskom fine and parked near the shore of the boat, and the local drunkards that as sadhus guard on the shelves of bream and rarely dressed young ladies came out for an evening stroll …
19. Fabulous city of Oaxaca as if created for some ideal canons. There is nothing superfluous, and seemed likely enough. From the central market to the main cathedral of the city fall in love with. On top of Oaxaca is rich in attractions located nearby – Ueve del Agua and tree Aueuete among them.
20. Dayan. Old Town of Lijiang (China)
21. Dayan – is a direct China-China. Roofs of the Old Town are bent at all – from bins to each ATM. The only problem – it’s the crowds. Dayan visited 5 million annually. Imagine what is happening on the streets? 99.9% – the Chinese. My eyes narrowed themselves.
22. But Dayan lovely and nightlife. Everything is buzzing again the entire Old City! Of the numerous nightlife smoke belching, where in the spotlight on stage dancing goblins go-go, or someone yells into the microphone, or drum and bass sounds at all great empires and the audience, armed with a special bottle, bludgeoning them there urine on the table … not a city but a thrill!
23. The road to Machu Picchu, Cusco but for me the more interesting and lively than the world itself is the attraction.
24. In a short, like all Peruvians, Cusco cobbled streets covered with coca leaves and filled Quechua Indians, and so steep that when it rains the water is accelerated to such an extent that one Inca grandmother blew over, and only a few days at the foot of the mountains found its imposing high hat.
San Cristobal (Mexico)
25. Miniature San Cristobal filled Mayan, whose women in sheep’s clothing after hours mopped marketplace. And then sit down in a form on the minibus and fly away to the Sabbath in neighboring Chamula. Already for this show is worth to love San Cristobal.
26. Cartagena (Colombia)
27. Citadel of Cartagena as if woven from one house, stretched all along the streets, from one flower pot, replicated on all the balconies, one plump Negro women feed their fruits of the whole world. The city, which has become a backdrop for “Love in the Time of Cholera” by Garcia Marquez, where everywhere you go – everywhere go out to sea. For the sea around, although sometimes it seems that the sea is just inside. Ball poorly served with angular, flies through the Caribbean …