There are a lot of photography studios in East London that offer different kinds of photography services. You’ll find the perfect shoot location in London, depending on what you are looking for, you can find some amazing professional photography studios in East London. If you’re looking for something more residential for your creative projects, then you may want to consider location houses for photoshoots and see what’s around the East London area instead.
What equipment should a photo studio have?
The equipment that a studio should have is something that you need to consider when you are looking for a photo studio. Some studios have all the latest gadgets and gizmos, while some others simply offer a basic service.
Things to keep in mind when hiring a photography studio:
1) What is your budget?
2) What are your specific requirements? Does the studio have the equipment, skills, and services to meet your needs?
3) Will you be able to get proofs or finished products quickly?
4) Do you want just still lifes, portraits, fashion shoots, models portfolios, etc.?
5) Is there parking available at the site of the photo studio for your convenience?
6) When would you like to visit the facility/studio for an estimate or consultation on services that are offered by that studio. Some studios may require you to make an appointment first before visiting them.
7) Can you negotiate prices with the photo studio based on what they offer also taking into consideration their price list?
8) Does the studio have insurance? You need to know what kind of coverage for errors and omissions as well as a general liability they have.
9) What are their policies regarding sessions being interrupted or canceled on your part during a shoot? Are there charges if this occurs?
10) How many proofs will be given according to standard practice in the industry after a session is completed? Will there be a charge per print made at that time, or does that come with the package price, etc.?
Make sure you ask all these questions before going into a photo studio. These are just some basic things you should consider when choosing a studio to work with. You can never go wrong by doing your homework beforehand so that everything works out in the end.
Top East London Studios:
- Warehouse loft with great natural light (Fish Island):
This studio is located at the rear of a warehouse building in East London. It has large windows that allow for great natural lighting for photoshoots. This studio has all the furnishings you need, but you will have to rent or get your own lights because there are none installed here.
- iKon Studios (Bromley By Bow):
This studio is located outside the city and has a rustic charm. There isn’t that much natural light coming into this studio, but you can add your own lights to the space and do the photoshoot there. The parking lot is huge here, so it’s very convenient to drive in and get access to all of their services which include headshots, fashion shoots, glamor photography, etc. They also do TV or film production if you want something like that.
- Creative Photography & Film Studio (Shoreditch):
This studio is very funky and has a lot of character to it. It’s located in the city but on a quiet street so that there aren’t many onlookers while you are doing your photoshoot or filming here. This facility has all modern amenities, furniture, equipment, etc., including 3D set designs for any kind of shoot.
- Affordable Natural Light Studio (Canary Wharf):
This studio is located in a quiet building on the East London outskirts. It’s very spacious with high ceilings and has lots of natural light coming into it through the windows. There are also skylights that you can open during your shoot or photoshoot to let more light come inside which will give you more options for taking some great photos. There are so many different types of shoots you can do here, including family portraits, fashion shoots, portfolio shoots, etc.
- Film&Photography Studio (Fish Island):
This facility is located in a quiet area in East London. It’s very spacious and has all kinds of amenities you need, including air conditioning that can be turned on when you want to maintain the same temperature throughout your film or photoshoot. There are also large windows in this studio which allow for lots of natural light to come in during your photo sessions with them.
- Vintage warehouse conversion photo & video studio (Tyssen Street, Dalston):
This facility is located in a quiet area of East London and has a warehouse type of vibe to it. It’s very spacious and can accommodate all kinds of shoots you want, including photo sessions for families, fashion shoots, portfolio photos, shots, etc. There are also large windows here that will allow for lots of natural light to come into the studio which will work great for those who like photographing their subjects outdoors as well as indoors.
- Humble Daylight Studio w/ lights (5 Empson Street):
This studio is located in the city and it’s a perfect place for all kinds of shoots. It has large windows that allow lots of natural lighting in for your photoshoots here. There are also lights installed inside this facility so you can get even more creative with the photos you have taken during your shoot or photo session.
- Studio Spaces (E1, 110 Pennington Street):
This facility is located on the outskirts of East London and it has lots of different rooms that you can use for your photoshoots or filming sessions. There are large windows that allow for great natural lighting and also space heaters installed here so you can control the temperature during your shoots and photo sessions.
- Natural Light Photography Studio B in Hackney (Hackney Wick):
This studio space is located in Hackney and has a rustic charm to it. You can use this facility for different photoshoots or filming sessions, including fashion shoots, photoshoot sessions with your family, portfolio shoots, etc. It has all the amenities you need already installed here too, so you do not have to bring anything extra when you are going to make use of their services.
- Chapel Studio Hire (E1, Shadwell):
This studio is located in a quiet area of North London and it can be used for photoshoots or filming sessions, including wedding photoshoots, couple shoots, family photos, etc. All the equipment you need will be provided by the staff here too so you do not have to bring anything extra with you when making use of their services.
- Photography studio, film studio (Stratford):
This facility is located in a quiet neighborhood of North London and it can be used for all kinds of shoots and photo sessions, including wedding photoshoots, couple shoots, pre-wedding photos, family photos, etc. There are also TV screens installed here that you can use to look over your previous work and see what went well or what needed improvement during your time with them.
- Infinity Wall Studio (Leyton):
This studio is located in East London and it’s perfect for all kinds of shoots, including fashion photoshoots, pre-wedding photo sessions, couple shoots, family photo sessions, portfolio photoshoots, etc. The staff here will provide you with everything you need to make your photo shoot go smoothly so you do not need to bring anything extra with you when working with them.
- Lucerne Studio (Fish Island):
This studio is located in a quiet neighborhood of East London and it’s perfect for all kinds of photoshoots, from fashion shoots to family photo sessions. The staff here will provide you with everything you need to make your photo shoot go smoothly so you do not have to worry about bringing anything extra with you when making use of their services.
- Studio and Kitchen (Shoreditch):
This facility is located in Shoreditch and it has all kinds of amenities you can use for your photoshoots, including air conditioning, heating units installed here so you can control the temperature inside this photo studio. You can also bring along a caterer if you want to because there’s a kitchen available that you can use.
- FWstudios (Bromley By Bow):
This studio is located in East London and the space can be used for all kinds of photoshoots, including fashion shoots, pre-wedding photo sessions, family photo sessions, etc. The staff here will provide you with everything you need to make your photo shoot go smoothly so you do not have to bring anything extra with you when using their services.
There are lots of different photo studios in East London where you can rent out the space to have your photo shoot. They vary from being located in quiet neighborhoods to being near other conveniences. So, before you choose which one you want to use for your shoots, make sure that it’s convenient enough for you or anyone else who’ll be attending the shoot.